Acknowledgements

A blog made with pictures, broken English and my vague "castellano" language.

Thanks Brian Hua for pushing me to make this blog. Work hard Brian...

This little mountain (about 10.000 Ha, 25.000 acres) call Sierra de Carrascoy, is where I grew up. How can you place the mountain in the world, HERE. My father used to work in a big farm on this mountain, so I had the chance to explore what was going on in these hillsides.


Este blog lo actualizo según la vida (trabajo, familia, etc...) me va dejando tiempo, por tanto irregularmente.

Monday, October 29, 2012

PALOMAR DE COMARZA I - ART AT THE SIERRA

(Spanish) Hay están, viendo el tiempo pasar, olvidados, los palomares de las faldas de la Sierra. Aquí uno de los palomares de Comarza (Finca Teasa). Una mole hexagonal de aproximadamente 16 metros cuadrados y 6 metros de alta, y en perfecto estado de conservación. Hay que reconocer que está construido con buen gusto y buena técnica. ¿Sería un adorno o tenía algun fin económico o lúdico, o ambas cosas?

(Broken English) All around the Sierra there are lots of beautiful dovecots, most of them have been abandoned. Here I show the "Palomar de Comarza".


Palomar de Comarza - View of the dovecot

Puerta de entrada - Entrance door and Kiko (a friend)


Nidales - Inside view of the dovecot where the dove breed

Techo del palomar hecho con cañas, esparto y travesaños - Ceiling


No comments:

Post a Comment