Acknowledgements

A blog made with pictures, broken English and my vague "castellano" language.

Thanks Brian Hua for pushing me to make this blog. Work hard Brian...

This little mountain (about 10.000 Ha, 25.000 acres) call Sierra de Carrascoy, is where I grew up. How can you place the mountain in the world, HERE. My father used to work in a big farm on this mountain, so I had the chance to explore what was going on in these hillsides.


Este blog lo actualizo según la vida (trabajo, familia, etc...) me va dejando tiempo, por tanto irregularmente.

Monday, March 2, 2015

COGUJADA MONTESINA

De pequeño salía de casa y estaban ahí. Estaban entre mis más codiciados trofeos con la escopeta de perdigón. Las estamos acorralando pero ahí siguen. El campo no es campo sin sus trinos.
 
Cogujada montesina. Paraje del Cortijo. Sierra de Carrascoy. 21-Feb-2015.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment