Acknowledgements

A blog made with pictures, broken English and my vague "castellano" language.

Thanks Brian Hua for pushing me to make this blog. Work hard Brian...

This little mountain (about 10.000 Ha, 25.000 acres) call Sierra de Carrascoy, is where I grew up. How can you place the mountain in the world, HERE. My father used to work in a big farm on this mountain, so I had the chance to explore what was going on in these hillsides.


Este blog lo actualizo según la vida (trabajo, familia, etc...) me va dejando tiempo, por tanto irregularmente.

Monday, May 4, 2015

NO SOLO DE PAJAROS VIVE EL HOMBRE

Coger uno de los senderos de la sierra y encontrarte con bellezas como este gladiolo salvaje (Gladiolus illyricus) te puede cambiar el color del día.

Gladiolo salvaje (Gladiolus illyricus). Por encima de la Casa Nueva, Sierra de Carrascoy. Mediados de abril, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment