Acknowledgements

A blog made with pictures, broken English and my vague "castellano" language.

Thanks Brian Hua for pushing me to make this blog. Work hard Brian...

This little mountain (about 10.000 Ha, 25.000 acres) call Sierra de Carrascoy, is where I grew up. How can you place the mountain in the world, HERE. My father used to work in a big farm on this mountain, so I had the chance to explore what was going on in these hillsides.


Este blog lo actualizo según la vida (trabajo, familia, etc...) me va dejando tiempo, por tanto irregularmente.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

THE BUG KILLER - LAS AVES, AMIGAS DE LOS AGRICULTORES

(Broken English) Yes hoopoe, you got it, you are so unlike!!!

(Spanish) Fieles a su agujero, en los meses de primavera la vida de esta preciosa ave es un ir y venir entre los lugares donde busca insectos y su nido. Cuando la veía aproximarse pulsaba el disparador a ver que salía, aquí tuve mucha suerte. Un poco de suerte en la vida esta bien.

Abubilla (Upupa epods). Pedanía de la Costera. Carrascoy. 19-4-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment