Acknowledgements

A blog made with pictures, broken English and my vague "castellano" language.

Thanks Brian Hua for pushing me to make this blog. Work hard Brian...

This little mountain (about 10.000 Ha, 25.000 acres) call Sierra de Carrascoy, is where I grew up. How can you place the mountain in the world, HERE. My father used to work in a big farm on this mountain, so I had the chance to explore what was going on in these hillsides.


Este blog lo actualizo según la vida (trabajo, familia, etc...) me va dejando tiempo, por tanto irregularmente.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

LET WATER SAY SOMETHING

Yesterday night, our neighbor, Juan Federas, was filling his water reservoir (it does not rain in Spain!!!). The one that use for watering his lemons trees. It was a pleasure falling asleep listening the sound of the water in the irrigation ditch.

Cuando te has criado en el campo y te has ido a la ciudad y vuelves al campo y una noche, tu vecino, que tiene vacio el pantano con el que riega los limoneros, te la regala pasando 21 horas de agua del "Manantial", que gustazo quedarse dormido. Sobran las palabras ....

No comments:

Post a Comment