Acknowledgements

A blog made with pictures, broken English and my vague "castellano" language.

Thanks Brian Hua for pushing me to make this blog. Work hard Brian...

This little mountain (about 10.000 Ha, 25.000 acres) call Sierra de Carrascoy, is where I grew up. How can you place the mountain in the world, HERE. My father used to work in a big farm on this mountain, so I had the chance to explore what was going on in these hillsides.


Este blog lo actualizo según la vida (trabajo, familia, etc...) me va dejando tiempo, por tanto irregularmente.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

NORTHERN HARRIER, DAVIS, CA

(Broken English) So much thanks at these guys, they and many others helped a poor boy when he was far away from home.

(Spanish) Salir con el coche, a no más de 5 minutos de casa, y ver y disfrutar de varios de estos aguiluchos cazando en los campos de alfalfa. Inevitablemente me acordaba del valle del Guadalentin.

Ready to attack
Northern Harrier female, Sikes Rd, September 19th, 2010
Canon 40 D + Canon 300 mm f4 L IS
f5.6, 1/800, ISO 100
Ready to eat
Northern Harrier female, Sikes Rd, September 19th, 2010
Canon 40 D + Canon 300 mm f4 L IS
f5.6, 1/800, ISO 100

 

No comments:

Post a Comment