Acknowledgements

A blog made with pictures, broken English and my vague "castellano" language.

Thanks Brian Hua for pushing me to make this blog. Work hard Brian...

This little mountain (about 10.000 Ha, 25.000 acres) call Sierra de Carrascoy, is where I grew up. How can you place the mountain in the world, HERE. My father used to work in a big farm on this mountain, so I had the chance to explore what was going on in these hillsides.


Este blog lo actualizo según la vida (trabajo, familia, etc...) me va dejando tiempo, por tanto irregularmente.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

SATURDAY MORNING - LA PELEA DE LOS SABADOS

(Broken english) Yes, when people asked me what I miss from Spain, I had this picture (or something like) in my mind. The question has a difficult response for me, I would say only three words; cerveza, ruido, mejillones.

(Spanish) Aquí y así tienen comienzo las "peleas" de los sábados por la mañana, peleas agradables que se arreglan en la siguiente partida, como deberían ser todas la peleas. Sí esa mañana me levanté melancólico y no sabía en que país vivía, el ruido de las fichas y las trifurcas pronto me ponen en mi sitio, en España.

Partida de dominó del sábado en el bar de la esquina. Murcia, Otoño.
Dedicate to Brian (I remembered some of your pictures)
Canon 7D + 300 mm f4 L IS, 1/320, f 7.1, -0.3, ISO 160

No comments:

Post a Comment